Contacting the Council

Your local councillor is a good person to contact about your concerns.  Your council’s Trading Standards officers deals with some matters relating to animal cruelty and animal welfare…dead pigeons caught in netting may also be of concern to Environmental Health, so try contacting them.

I will be listing local council contact numbers by county below, but until I have done that please use this A to Z of local councils.